Classic Guacamole is an essential accompaniment for Tex-Mex themed meals, but also equally suited to any occasion where corn chips or salsa might be consumed. This guacamole is guaranteed to be the first dip that is finished.
- 1 avocados, ripe
- ½ Lemon, juice
- 1 small tomatoes, vine-ripened, diced fine
- 3 splashes Tabasco sauce, start with 1 or 2, then adjust
- 1 pinch salt
- Slice and de-seed the avocado and remove the green flesh into a small bowl. Mash with a fork and add most of the lemon juice.
- Finely dice the tomato and add it to the mashed avocado. Try not to scrape in all the moisture and seeds as you transfer the tomato. Mix the combination together and taste.
- Add Tabasco and a little salt, then taste and adjust with lemon juice, Tabasco and salt until you are there!
CooksClub researches & presents recipes from across the web. Where the recipe is unchanged, the rights of the author are recognised and the full method or instructions are not shown. Follow the link to view the full recipe at its source.