Three Cheese Gnocchi with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 packs Coles Finest Filled Gnocchi Mozz Parmi Reggi & Ricotta, 2x350g
- 60 g baby spinach
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion/s, sliced
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Lemon, zest and juice
- salt and pepper to season
- 60 g Pecorino Romano cheese, grated (or parmesan)
- Heat butter and oil in a large heavy-based frypan on medium to high heat, add the sliced onion with the lemon zest and then the minced garlic and sautee for a minute or two.
- Add whole cherry tomatoes and sautee for a minute before adding the gnocchi. Cook for about 3 minutes, until the gnocchi starts to brown. Season with pepper and salt.
- Add the baby spinach with ¼ cup of water, gently mixing the ingredients as the water steams off. Drizzle with lemon juice and top with grated pecorino reggiano to serve.
- This product is included in the CooksClub Designer Menus based on taste testing, or verified ratings, or consumer awards. Quality and taste can vary from time to time. Feel free to add your own comment on your level of enjoyment of this product.
- Check cooking instructions on each product in case variations in timing or process or other recommendations are added later.
- CooksClub do not receive income from the sale of supplier or supermarket products.
- See product packaging for nutrient information and make allowance for added ingredients.
- The image accompanying this recipe may be a serving suggestion and not necessarily a photo of this specific product.
CooksClub researches & presents recipes from across the web. Where the recipe is unchanged, the rights of the author are recognised and the full method or instructions are not shown. Follow the link to view the full recipe at its source.