Asian Flavours and Technique
It could take a lifetime to master the subtlety of Asian cooking. This class references south east Asian styles and flavours, delivering core combinations to build flavour and mix sauces to create simple and delicious meals.
The benefit of learning Asian cooking techniques is they combine taste and convenience. Asian styles typically offer simple methods that quickly combine meats and other proteins with fresh vegetables to present fast yet healthy dishes.
From poaching meats in stock or milk, to simple stir fry, this class provides an insight to the secrets used by your favourite local restaurants.
This is a valuable class if you are looking to increase the variety, taste and convenience in the meals you create for the family any night of the week.
In this class you will learn:
- How to prepare the Holy Trinity of Asian flavour
- Some of the secret sauces behind your favourite meals
- How to make cheaper cuts of meat become tasty and tender by “velveting”.
- How to make a better stir-fry in less time than it takes to get takeaway.
- Preparing your ingredients for fast mid-week meals
In this session we will make at least three different Asian dishes that once you learn, you will never forget.
SCHEDULED GROUP SESSIONS:
Asian Flavours & Technique sessions are scheduled on the highlighted days.
Select a date to see the session time.